Monday, June 21, 2010

Q&R 5

Why should students use textual sources? Why are textual sources so accurate?
Students should use textual sources because they are another way of writing about the assignment. These sources are out there for us, the students, to use at our own will. However, we must properly cite them in order for us to not get arrested due to plagiarism. Information from books is usually the best way to get ahead in an assignment that HAS to be turned in right away. Usually, information that the students acquire from books are the most valuable and precise information that they can possibly attain. However; I’m not saying that books are always right (usually they are), what I’m saying is that I believe students should use textual sources in order to attain the proper grades in their assignment. The only reasons that I can think about regarding this question, would definitely have to be the following:
1. Textual sources are so accurate because they come from a book.
2. They have been studied, refined, and perfected by professionals.
3. They are facts, proven by the authors.
I have given these three statements mostly because they are the only thing that comes to my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. i think that people really should site their sources

    ReplyDelete